Your Cart Is Empty!
TA1610 is a stand-alone FXO VoIP gateway with carrier-grade features and reliability.
• 16 FXO ports
• Fully compliant with SIP and IAX2
• Flexible calling rules
• Superb voice compression with industry standard codecs
• Line echo cancellation for 8, 16, 32, 64 or 128ms echo delays
• Tested and certified with Elastix, BroadSoft, and others
TA1610 has an easy-to-use Web interface which allows super easy and straightforward configuration.
• LED indicators present system and port status visually
• User-friendly Web GUI and intuitive operations
• Comprehensive call log, system logs, hardware logs, and debug logs
TA1610 supports PnP or DHCP provisioning by MyPBX and standard open protocol TR-069 and SNMP. Provisioning, monitoring, and management are as easy as a blink.
• PnP or DHCP provisioning by MyPBX
• TR-069 for mass deployment
• Work with any TR-069 compliant ACS
• SNMP for network management and monitoring
• Ports: 16 FXO Ports
• Telephony Interfaces: RJ11 and RJ21 50-pin Telco Connectors
• Network Interfaces: 1 x 10/100Base-T Ethernet
• Protocol: SIP (RFC3261), IAX2
• Transport: UDP, TCP, TLS, SRTP
• Codec: G.711 (alaw/ulaw), G.722, G.723, G.726, G.729A, GSM, ADPCM
• Voice Capability: ITU-T G.168 LEC Echo Cancellation, Dynamic Jitter Buffer, VAD, CNG, PLC
• DTMF Mode: RFC2833, SIP Info, In-band
• Fax: T.38 and Pass-through
• QoS: DiffServ, ToS, 802.1 P/Q VLAN tagging
• Network: DHCP, DDNS, OpenVPN, PPPoE, Static Route, VLAN
• Network Protocol: FTP, TFTP, HTTP, HTTPS, SSH
• Management Protocol: RADIUS, TR-069*
• Signaling: FXO Loop Start, FXO Kewl Start
• Caller ID: BELL202, ETSI (V23), NTT (V23-Japan), and DTMF-based CID
• FXO Connectivity: Programmable AC Impedance, Hangup Detection, Answer Detection, Caller ID Detection
• Disconnect Methods: Busy Tone, Polarity Reversal
• Power: AC 100-240V (12V 5.5A)
• Humidity: 10-90% non-condensing
• Storage Range: -20°C to 65°C, -4°F to 149°F
• Operation Range: 0°C to 40°C, 32°F to 104°F
• Mounting: Desktop, Rack-mount
• Compatibility: Interoperable with 3CX, Asterisk, Lync Server, FreePBX and certified with Elastix and BroadSoft
Write Your Own Review
Custom Tab Content 2
Custom Variants and Options let you create product customization options and fields quickly and easily. Any product can have custom variants and options – this can be configured in its product configuration. Custom variants and options can be created for products as required or non-required options. They can affect the total price of the product by a fixed amount or percentage.
In other words, custom variants and options allow you to make products that are unique and individualized. Whether it’s a gift with a special message, a sweatshirt with custom embroidered text, or anything in between – possibilities are limitless.